nuffnang

Thursday, February 23, 2012

growing up is part of my life





we're all grown ups now, and by th time i guess you can actually see who is true and who is not.
for those that is not true just let go...
not worth..

suppose to chnge job de, but think again ; if i go work outside, will i be as happy as now?
i guess everything will be different in a new enviroment as i don wan this to be happen.
maybe after my taipei trip ?
let me consider first...
i dont like to change enviroment like seriously!!


i hope everyday there's no quarrel, no communication break down. no fights.
i hope we have peace everyday <3



i need somebody, to talk to..... to pour to.
i need you to be understanding.. understand me without me speaking!
<3



&&
MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!!!




i want to singgggg k!
lovelovelovelove; but b always don sing ):


goodnight; heading to sleep now.
if you love me find th key to my heart.

No comments: